A manual transmission, which is also kown as a manual gearbox, is a type of transmission used in motor vehicle applications. Most drivers of today can drive a manual transmission car. Familiarize yourself with the benefits associated with manual and automatic transmission to see exactly which one is more comfortable for you!
Why to choose manual transmission Cars?
- It is the least expensive of the two: A manual transmission car is usually the first choice if you are looking to buy a car, but you have a limited budget.
- Much Cheaper to maintain: When it comes to fixing up the car or just to keep it running properly, this type of gearbox require very little maintenance, and it also ends up being significantly less costly.
- Better fuel efficiency: These engines are usually less complex, weigh less and have more gears. With the manual transmission car you will get more kilometres out of a litre than an automatic car.
- A Lot less likely to be stolen: There is an entire generation that has not learned the fine points of manual transmission operating.This means if a car thief decides to steal a car in the area and there is an automatic transmission car, he would more likely go for that car than yours.
- Better Control: With Manual transmisson cars you have greater control over the vehicle and the shifting of gears, as you decide which gear to shift to.
Basically automatic transmission cars are a lot easier to drive, maintain and keep. Although it depends from person to person which one suits you better and which one is more comfortable for you.